Benefits of Virtual Server Hosting
Reasons to Use Private Cloud Solutions
Enterprises making use of private cloud solutions find they have many advantages:
• Cost effective: users pay only for what they need, when they need it.
• Scalable: private cloud solutions allow users to easily expand or scale back, usually on the same day.
• Available anywhere: the Internet is all that is needed to access the service.
• No single point of failure: virtual server hosting solutions run even if a server goes down.
• Maintenance-free: enterprises don't have to manage underlying hardware with the complexity, staff and expenses involved.
• Adaptable: Users are able to customize their processes, platform configurations, and terms of service.
• Reduced effort required for IT personnel: eliminates purchase, install and/or component integration.
Virtual server hosting provides CPU, memory, storage, networking and security as a package. In general, with virtual server hosting, users choose from a range of a menu of options. DataHive owns the equipment and is responsible for housing, running and maintaining it. The user typically pays on a per-use basis.
Can Businesses Afford Not to Consider Virtual Server Hosting?
Today's economy imposes upon enterprises the need to find new ways to perform more cost-effectively and remain competitive. This is especially true for small and medium-sized businesses. Virtual Server Hosting is the solution to reduce operating costs and improve effectiveness and efficiency.
What Value Can be Had with DataHive's Virtual Server Hosting Offerings?
DataHive's Virtual Server Hosting brings actual and immediate value to your business.
• Speed to value: frees up IT staff to focus on value creation thanks to immediately available, scalable infrastructure
• Business agility: matches your enterprise's needs through infrastructure resources and costs that scale up and down
• Reliability, security and governance: guarantees highly available, resilient infrastructure with variable service levels to suit your business
• Businesses can: expand, add or remove cloud servers without changing their server resources.
• Triple redundancy: guarantees a minimum of 99.999% uptime with DataHive.
• Hardware level virtualization: ensures more security in Virtual Server Hosting.
What Responsibilities do I Have with Virtual Server Hosting?
With DataHive's Virtual Server Hosting, you only have to configure your parameters: needed processing power, HD, RAM,and operating system. The rest will be done by DataHive.
What are the Characteristics of DataHive's Virtual Server Hosting?
Virtual Server Hosting is economical. A very small company can use Virtual Server Hosting to launch a service without any capital investment in hardware. Thus, with private cloud computing, virtually no start-up software and hardware investment is needed.
Virtual Server Hosting is like a machine with unlimited resource that runs 24 hours and 7 days a week. Here are a few characteristics of DataHive's Virtual Server Hosting.
• Virtual Server Hosting is self healing: in case of failure, the last backup automatically becomes the primary copy.
• Virtual Server Hosting offers high scalability: it is not one computer or server but rather many that are put to use to handle the situation.
• Virtual Server Hosting is a multipurpose virtualization system.
• With Virtual Server Hosting it is possible to know exactly where your data is physically located.
Use DataHive expertise to help determine a strategic approach to Virtual Server Hosting. Contact DataHive (403) 313-1106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.